This Privacy and Cookies Policy describes how Users’ personal data is used by the MC PREMIUM online boutique, within the meaning of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). MC PREMIUM pays special attention to respecting the privacy of users visiting this website. The collected data is used only for the purpose of administering the website, subject to the data necessary to complete the online order of MC PREMIUM products.
Access to the site
In order to gain full access to the content, products and services offered on the www.mc1978.com website, it is advisable for the user to register on the website by completing the registration form. The form contains a number of categories including, inter alia, personal data allowing to identify the user in order to fulfil an order in an on-line boutique.
- The administrator of personal data collected via the Online Store is Monika Chwajoł, running a business under the name MC PREMIUM, with its registered office in Krakow at ul. Czeremchowa 2a; with NIP number 945-179-36-39 and REGON number 120297984.
- Personal data in the Online Store is processed by the Administrator in accordance with applicable law, in particular in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general data protection regulation) – hereinafter referred to as “GDPR” or “GDPR Regulation”.
- The administrator takes special care to protect the interests of people to whom the personal data processed by the administrator relates, and in particular is responsible and ensures that the data collected is:
- processed lawfully;
- collected for specified, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing incompatible with these purposes;
- factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which it is processed;
- stored in a form which permits the identification of people to whom it relates, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing;
- processed in a manner ensuring adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, by appropriate technical or organizational measures.
The scope of data processing by the Administrator
In the case of an order made via the www.mc1978.com website, the Administrator processes the following personal data:
- First name and last name
- Delivery address
- e-mail adres
The primary purpose of processing your data will be the execution of the order via the www.mc1978.com website
Duration of data storage
In the case of the implementation of the order made via the www.mc-premium.pl website, the Administrator will use the User’s personal data for the period necessary to perform the sales contract made via this website, in particular the implementation of the Customer’s rights regarding return or complaint, resulting from the applicable in The Republic of Poland, the provisions of law.
In addition, the Administrator will store the User’s personal data for the period resulting from tax regulations.
The data may also be stored for the purpose of establishing or pursuing claims or defending against claims, until the claims are time-barred.
Customers using the MC PREMIUM online boutique have the following rights related to the processing of personal data:
- the right to access personal data, data processing purposes or categories of recipients of personal data;
- the right to obtain a copy of the personal data processed by the Administrator;
- the right to request rectification or supplementation of personal data;
- the right to request the deletion of personal data;
- the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- the right to withdraw consent (to the extent that the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of consent, the Customer has the right to withdraw it at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal).
The Cookies mechanism is not used to obtain any information about the Website Users or to track their navigation. This mechanism is used only during the session to remember the following navigation parameters: whether the viewed page is the first page visited during the session, the status of the menu expansion on the website regarding privacy on the Internet. The saved information is deleted after the session ends.
Cookies are not dangerous as they are not computer programs and cannot be used as codes. They do not spread viruses and each user can manage cookies on the end device. In addition, cookies do not store personal data and their content does not allow for the identification of the user.
The user may at any time disable the acceptance of cookies in their browser, however, it may cause difficulties or even prevent the use of certain services of the mc1978.com website.